Let’s do something great together! Lets connect
Over 20 years strategic R&D experience in Food Tech – Industry and Academia
Senior R&D, Tech and Food-Tech expert, with extensive technical and program leadership experience in technology development, innovation and relationship building.
Open for opportunities for innovation consulting, mentoring/coaching of startups, angel investments as well as advisory or board positions
- Developing and executing winning strategies in R&D and Innovation. Designed and executed technology strategy, Nutrition, New Technologies & Industry 4.0 at Strauss Group. Received the “European CTO of the year” award in 2017.
- Organizing, leading and motivating R&D teams against company objectives. Restructuring and building/coaching international R&D organizations. Established, BOD and investment committee member of “The Kitchen FoodTech hub” – FoodTech incubator. Led the creation of the EIT Food Accelerators Network (FAN). Founder and chair of the Israeli Food IoT – Big Data consortia to enable connectivity throughout the value chain and bring about a paradigm shift in which food is produced.
- Experience in due diligence, licensing and acquisitions
- Establishing open innovation platforms and communities. Setting the vision and accelerating the cultural change inside the Strauss Group, allowing new forms of partnership and fostering open dialogue with innovators, accelerators, start-ups, and investors.
- Great passion for climate tech in the agro-food sector. Chaired the AMCHAM ISRAEL Climate and Environment Forum for promoting sustainable practices, technologies, regulation and projects.